what kind of guys/girls do y'all like?

I was wondering what kind of people y'all are attracted to... like, I am mostly attracted to a country/redneck boy. WHAT DO y'all PREFER?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Being from a smallish Kansas town I like country girls they share my love of hunting, guns and fishing. And they just know how to have a good time. But also being old fashioned I like old fashioned girls harder to find but worth it but worth it when you do find one.

• Haha. I'm old fashioned... Chivalry isn't dead to me. I love hog hunting, sitting in the deer stand, deep sea fishing, trolling, and mudding. CHRISTIAN 100% god is my best friend I wouldn't ask for anyone better

• Ya it ain't for everyone though I want to eat animals from all over the world. I have my sights set on kangaroo and emu next.

• Well maybe not emu since I used to ride them as a kid.

• Caring, encouraging, straight forward, honest, and above all intelligent.

• Sweet, selfless, caring, geeky, beautiful skin, shy and understanding :)

• Shy, sweet, funny, nerdy, and caring

• I prefer smart people

• An open minded, fun loving feminine woman that can hang.

• I am attracted to all colors and shapes..

• Innocent petite white girls that wear long sleeves and cozy sweaters and drink Starbucks :)

• I like smart geeks, being one myself. lol

• Smart... Kind... Pale skin, dark hair... gamer... you know standard stuff

• Nothing. Hats do not have the vocal cords required to create cogent sounds nor the mature brains to construct or reiterate language.

• And of course, you know the joke already...

• Usually, the more drama, emotional issues, and emotional unstable a girl is, the most I seem to like her. If you ask about the looks, then slender, white, blonde, short, and has blue or green eyes seems to be the formula to make me crazy.

What Girls Said 9

• Kind of a dork, yet intelligent and nerdy. Funny, sweet, silly, caring, imaginative, has some sort of depth to them. Loves writing, long conversations and music. Hopefully not as idealistic like me, nor indecisive either.

• A tough masculine guy, who can fix shit and isn't scared of the pointless shit that I'm scared of

• I like the nice, funny, corny kind of dudes.

• I like guys with a good personality. also like guys who are usually sweet and nice. in all my years I've always liked jocks and populars

• I like guys who are funny, caring, charming, intelligent (yeah that's sorta lacking nowadays), honest, loyal, straight forward, loves me and my family (includes my pets too), shares my love for football (I loved Germany's match). So yeah that's about it. Can be intellectual too. I like intellectual and artistic guys.

• Ugh, you can come here to MS and get all these redneck/country guys if ya want.
    I tend to like quiet, serious guys. Kinda hard to find guys who don't wanna be immature all the time at my age..

• We'll I would say let's trade places but I live in Texas. Lots of country ppl.

• Yes!! <3 I love them since I like calm, innocent and serious type girls instead of the normal crazy party girls that are everywhere here in California haha

• Ah, ok. I totally getcha..

• Nice, gentle and chubby :)

• A down to earth gentleman kinda guy

• Guys with tattoos