Any "scary father" stories?

Ex. I had gone to pick up my date for prom and lo and behold, her daddy was waiting to interrogate me whilst stripping and cleaning his M4 at the dinner table.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not scary father, but the last boyfriend my sister brought to our house I took a picture of him, then a week later invited him to the range.

He looked absolutely terrified to see that I had replaced my target with a cutout of him and aimed at the dick the entire time.

I miss being able to do stuff like that.

What Girls Said 5

• Lmao my dad is a softie :) but i remember once a few years back, we were celebrating Thanksgiving at my crush's house and his parents wanted a picture of all the kids together and they kept telling everyone to move closer together, particularly me and my crush. finally, we all fit in the frame and were super close to each other and i just happened to look at my dad and he looked furious LOL. sosososoSO mad. i almost died on the spot. But that was back when I was 17. Now he wants me to stop being lame and find a dude lol.

• My dad didn't like to find out I was chatting with this guy on skype. My current boyfriend shhhhhhh XD

• my dad liked to have a ”talk” with boys who took me out

• I don't really even have a story. My dad is so intimidating the guyd never make it to the door =(

• Dad of the year

What Guys Said 3

• I don't envy you lol. The girl I am dating right now, the first time I went into her room and she closed the door her dad kept peaking in the window. He started knocking on the glass yelling at me from outside when we kissed.

• Similar but not quite the same. A girl I briefly dated in high school introduced me to her family... After about half an hour of interrogation from her dad in a very commanding tone I got asked "so you wanna come hunting with us (him and her two brothers) boy?". As lovely as it sounded, I passed.

• lmao M4. Dads give me sly smiles. Moms talk up their daughters 24/7. Thug lyfe.