Baby mama drama, need help navigating!!?

My bf and I been together for 7mths, yesterday his ex wife stalked my Fb and saw me post 2 pics of her 2 little boys, she messaged me asking me to take them down because it's inappropriate for me to post pics of her kids, she told me there is no way I could love them, I told my bf about it and he called her out about it stating she was overreacting, she messaged me again regarding the 2 pics and put in a Fb request to have them taken down, literally the 2 pics are of them eating pizza and one with me next to them... I feel like my life is on blast!!! :(

Most Helpful Guy

• block her. make your profile private so that people who aren't your friends can't see your pictures.

but do consider that those are her children so try and respect her enough to at least not throw stuff in her face... just ask yourself this. is posting pictures of children on Facebook worth the potential drama? it seems just as easy not to post the photos.

What Guys Said 2

• Yep, those are her kids. She does have a right to not have them on FB. Just take them down and move on. It is just drama, but let that be her problem.

• Yeah they're her kids but they're his too and he wants them up, if it was a privacy thing with her I'd understand, but everybody post pictures of them, I'm just being singled out

• Yah, I would say if he uploaded them without you there she would be ok with it. For the sakes of personal privacy and preventing a fight, I think her wishes trump yours. I think in this case she is over reacting, but you need to be the better person and just her have her way.

• It's part of the territory dating guys with kids.

What Girls Said 1

• Damn, that sucks. You could tell her to get over it, but that'll just cause drama you don't want to get into. Ex's can be scary, and a pain in the ass to deal with. My advice is to block her. Unfriend her, anything. It will make your social media easier for you.