Should I text this guy that I met on meetme. com?

I am 18 years old and I was chatting with a 28 year old guy that lives in my town on meetme. com. He is kinda good looking. Is it a good idea for me to text him?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't do it cause cause a 28 year guy shouldn't be picking up 18 year old girls online. That's sounds fishy to me but I never heard of that website so I don't know how it works. But if you think it's lagget and want to check him out meet him someware totally public with lots of people and have some of your girlfriend friends sit so that there not with you but can still see you. Like a restaurant and do it a few times not just once that way you can still have a good conversations with out your friends butting in like on dubble dates but they can still keep an I on you in case he turns out to be a creep. Then once you think you get to know him then you can start dating on your own cause you will feel more comfortable with him cause you know him

What Guys Said 3

• yes u should
    but as age matters
    i will prefer not to
    avoid
    but u can make him best friend of urs
    but don't go ahead more than that
    otherwise u will have to face many problems in future
    u can not even dream of

best of luck
    have a nice time

• If you want. Just be careful.

• Frankly... What I would recommend you is that... Just follow our heart. Your inner concious knowz weather you should or you shouldnt... Nobody could tell you weather you are doing right or not... only your heart could tel you that! So best of Luck! Say cheers to life ;)

What Girls Said 0