At what point is it ok to introduce the girl you're dating as your girlfriend?

Title says it all
PS
How often should I take a girl out after we start dating?

Most Helpful Girl

• When you two talk about being official. It came to a point in my relationship where I didn't know what my BF and I were... I think he considered us bf/gf but was too shy to ask... he asked indirectly "what would you say if I asked you out"... and he got beet red but we had been dating for a month and a half at that point so I was confused... I talked about it with him... and he meant bf/gf... so that cleared it up.

What Girls Said 1

• When your sure you and her are on the same page of being together. Also my boyfriend usually surprises me with dates like going to the park and eating in'n'out on the grass or sometimes he'll take me home after school and tells me to wear something nice to go out to a restaurant. But I've noticed it probably happens like every two weeks or something close to that.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd say speak to her when you think it's ready and have the 'what are we' conversation. After that she can be intro'd as your girlfriend :)