When the girl you like calls you BRO?

I've been hanging out with this girl I like for a while now and I thought she really like me.. But recently she started calling me Bro and joking about me being her BFF. I also hang out with her bestfriend a lot and even she is calls me bro every now and then now. Her bestfriend told me that she talks about me a lot when they're together, but that probably doesn't mean much.

So guys when a girl you like starts calling you bro or bff, does that make you feel hopeless about having a relationship with her? 'Cause I pretty much gave up.

Most Helpful Girl

• I say bruh bro nigga dude pal and all that to a guy that's acting more than friends that I don't want. She might be shy and not know how to talk to you without things being awkward but she might just not want you to like her like that

• Yeah that's what I was thinking.. oh well.

What Girls Said 3

• Its sounds like she friend zoned you.

• Probably.

• Okay but I'm not trying to make you upset or anything but if a girl likes a guy she wouldn't joke around by calling him bro and bff.

• Lol trust me, I won't get upset, you're just helping. I just feel like somethings there.

• I don't think it means anything. I called my friends bro too. So don't you worry :D

• It doesn't have to mean anything. Maybe she just wants to see how you react.

What Guys Said 1

• Boner killer.

Would call her bro back and not make her a romantic option anymore.

Hell, I don't even like being called that by guys either.

• It's weird because I get the vibe that she likes me, and even her friend and sister has said that she talks about me a lot to them. Idk, I still have faith lol

• You're a man of great strength then son.