Would a 19 year old girl become a girlfriend to a 22 year old boy?

Well maybe even the girl is younger, but consider all good things in the character of boy.

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Girl

• I see nothing wrong with that. Love can reach over any boundaries.

What Girls Said 7

• That's fine. I'm 20 and my fiancĂ© is 24. His brother is 21 and is dating a 19 year old. As long as you're both consenting adults age doesn't matter.

• Yes, women like older men

• of course, the age difference isn't mush if that's what you're asking. Plus by this time you are both adults. i'm sure you are looking for a quality woman, and she a quality man... not someone her age.

• That's totally okay, personally I like older men. They're more mature and established. My ex was 6 years older than me.. as long as you're both legal it's fine.

• Yea it's fine. Nothing wrong at all

• i hv a bf who is ovr 18 nd im 14 so i guess whn lv happns it doesn't care bout th age but bout th persn who u wanna build up ur life wth... gd luk :)

• Thanks :)

• It's also statutory rape if you kids have sex.

• @kittykatg when you love someone, you wouldn't want to waste it on an early sex! I am not thinking of having sex with her unless she wants. I want to talk to her and look at her, gaze at her. I am in love with her. It is pure, if you have ever had such experience!

• It happens quite often actually. It's only a 3 year age difference so it's not large or anything.

• Why not? I am 20 and my bf is 25. We are great together.

• I am getting hopeful :D

• Yeah. Dont worry. Wanna know a secret? Actually older men are mor appealing. At least to me... But it really comes down to the personality. Good luck :)

• Thanks for letting me know a secret!

What Guys Said 3

• Depends how attractive, rich and popular the guy is

• I had an 18 year old want to be my girlfriend when I was 26... some of them even want to date their professors so a 3 year difference is nothing lol