How many boyfriends should you have before guys rate you as a whore?

Question basically says it all.
Give a good estimate.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• I think you can have any number of boyfriends without being a whore:P to me its the actions conceded that will play into that factor.

• Your only labeled as a slut or whore if you cheat while in a relationship. At least that's how I see it. Going from one relationship to another is perfectly fine, honestly, the only guys that call girls whores are the ones that aren't getting a piece of the action lol.

• If you are sleeping with your boyfriend, you get a pass. However, banging random guys makes you a whore.

• Girls who sleep with their boyfriends aren't whores. Casual sex is another thing, just my opinion.

What Girls Said 5

• You can't be considered a whore if you've had loads of serious boyfriends! Whores are girls who've slept with 20+ men they're not with, without a care in the world.

• Unless you are getting paid for sex, which is what a whore is, then your number of boyfriends should have no barring on it. Be as promiscuous as you want, you want to be a nun, be a nun, you want to sleep with 200 men a year, do it.

• I think getting paid for sex is a prostitute

• Another name for a prostitute is a whore.

• Girls who sleep with their boyfriends aren't whores. Heck, girls who sleep with random people aren't whores. Guys do it ALLL the time, why can't we? Oh yes, that's right. We're suppose to be cute little virgins because guys want to be the first to disappoint us!

• Men think they rule thee fu king world. Well news flash. This is my world. I get to do whatever I want too. I'm still a virgin so he gives a damn what a guy says.

• If you slept with more than 5 men