Why is it I struggle to date average looking women?

I had once had liked this mixed Asian girl but I found out she was already with someone so I loved on. Soon I met someone else a Chinese American who was good looking and I'm thinking "oh man she beyond my league". I started taking to her and soon found she liked me. It was a short term relationship (my first one) but a learning experience. Later I became interested in this shy quite, nerd girl. At the same time a Russian with hazel eyes and blond hair approached me and kind got the flirting and showing signs of interest. I was not going to ask her out but I became her friend and that did not last too long so she disappeared.

I will admit I'm a person who gets intimated by good looking women so I wouldn't even bother and I know there are some guys out there who are like me. I always tried to go for looks on a scale 1 through 10 with 3 or 4 about same as me. The two previous people I met I mention I would rank the first girl 8.5 and the Russian a full 10 since she did modelling too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why bother going after average looking ones when you can score with a gorgeous one?

There's nothing wrong with wanting an attractive partner and since you seem to have no problem with catching attention of very attractive women, I don't see why you need to go after those you deem less attractive.

You just need to be more assertive, make your intentions known and you'll have it made. Us wimminz don't like men who beat around the bush, the majority prefers a man who is confident in himself (not arrogant).

Funny enough, I too am Russian, have approached men myself and did a bit of modelling lol.

• Yeah she is from Yekaterinburg. I do feel bad when I think back like how I asked for her number and did nothing much. When I met her a community college she knew I was a science major while she is economics major, but she joined a physics club. The one day she literary begged to go with her to this field trip to this science lab but I couldn't I had work on that day. One day a tech conference was coming up and I told her about it I was going and she invited herself. Even with all of this I'm not sure what to think of it since she said she mention girlfriend. I'm not sure if it was her best girl or her romantic partner so I kept away and be her friendly only. Since I thought she was involved with someone I eventually dated someone else, and she knew about it. Since then I never heard from her again. She ignored texts, phone calls and even a Facebook message. I sometime wondered what the heck just happen.

What Girls Said 3

• If your smart, popular or charming the average girls might think that they can't keep you.

• Don't be intimidated about beautiful girls.. any girl loves a guy with confidence and self esteem about himself. So if any girl shows interest in you, even if she's drop dead gorgeous, don't feel intimidated. There's no need, she's the one showing interest in you, you should feel flattered.

• So if you went out with these 2 girls, are you looking for average? I don't understand your question...

• I meant my intention was to go after the average looking girls but somehow the beauty ones came to me.

What Guys Said 2

• just slowly work your way on up

• I seriously doubt you're a 3 or a 4 if you got those girls. You need to act the way you feel or else they'll think you're not interested and leave.