Can I trust a personal injury lawyer for a future relationship or dating, what do you think?

I just met this guy and he seems very cool. We met in a casual party. He came to me and he is very talkative, I am kind of shy.
Than he told me he is a personal injury lawyer. This guy is practically earning with lies. Can I trust him, what do you think? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_injury_lawyer

Most Helpful Girl

• Lawyers aren't criminals or bloodsuckers. They represent their client and act in their best interests. They also have ethical standards to adhere to.

Whether or not he can be a potential partner should really have nothing to do with his occupation.

What Guys Said 5

• "This guy is practically earning with lies"
    Not really.
    A lawyer defends his clients. The clients may lie, the lawyer doesn't. That's an important difference.
    (Businessmen lie a lot too. So do priests and parents)

His clients trust him, why shouldn't you?
    Of course, he may be completely different in his private life.

• So simple, Politicians, Judges, Lawyer, Contractors, Business Man, Corporate Managers, all of them are liars. Honestly I'm a liar too. As Engineer, I used to fake our quantity and billings just to get a large amount of money from the client.

Top Notch jobs must be played dirty. Strictly business, nothing personal.

• I wouldnt, not only is their job built on BS but from personal experience they will argue and argue and argue a point just for the sake of it, even if their reasoning is so convoluted and stupid.

• He is a liar by nature. You're taking huge chances if you get involved with him. Walk away... now.

• Money doesn't grow on trees. Nice guys don't make money. Sorry

What Girls Said 9

• Are you a good liar, or liar!! Ask yourself, are you completely honest? What do you do for a living? Are you telling lies to the people and how it effects your personal life?
    Answer these and than re consider dating with him according to your answers.

• Just because he's a personal injury lawyer doesn't mean that he'll automatically lie all the time to you. If you find him attractive, got a good vibe and want to date him then go for it. If anything he'll probably be overly honest with you to prove that he's not a dirtbag.

• He's a lawyer. Surley some of his clients have actually been hurt. Personal injury is not all lies, it's important that companies and other people are held responsible for being irresponsible. Unless you have an issue with lawyers in general, I don't see why you wouldn't trust him

• Who the hell knows

• Well I watch something like that on lifetime and the guy actually stabbed the girl and then made a case to file that it was someone else.. end of story.. the woman died.. so this is a total no go

• He may not lie all the time but when he does lie you won't know it lol

• I don't think that his job can really interfere with his relationship but your going to have to be able to tell when he's lying or else you might end up getting hurt

• I'm a legal secretary, 2 of my siblings are lawyers. Lawyers are egotistical and won't shut up till you agree with them. My father says never trust a lawyer, even though 2 of his own children practice law.
    They aren't all liars, but they all think they are amazing and I think majority secretly think people are lucky to be in their lives. I've never met one who wasn't full of him/herself.

• Don't judge a guy based on his career choice