Girls: Is it weird that I am a 23 year old guy who is still a virgin, and would cuddle and watch movies than have sex?

I admit im the kinda guy who would rather stay in and watch movies and cook and cuddle than have sex or go to an expensive restuarunt. And by the way I love Disney Movies and I aim to make it a life goal to watch every one of them lol

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not weird. I want an innocent guy who values me without sex. Hard to find since I'm in my late 20's. I think once a guy loses his virginity sex is all he wants - I'm not sure but that's my guess.

What Girls Said 5

• There's nothing wrong with being a 23 year old virgin. My only comment is how do you know you prefer to cuddle over sex when you haven't experienced sex? Not being rude, I'm just saying. But the cuddling and watching Disney movies is awesome! Lol

• That's not weird at all. And Disney movies and cuddling are the BEST! Lol besides, you should wait till you're married to have sex anyways :)

• The weird isn't that you're still a virgin. I can see why though.

• No! That's not weird at all! It's perfectly normal! There is actually a sexuality called Asexual that means you don't really find anyone sexually attractive, but more romantic. Where you prefer cuddling over sex!

• Well no your saveing your (love) for someone you love

What Guys Said 2

• I think most girls would prefer the type of guy you are.

• I don't think you can say you prefer not to have sex if you haven't done it yet. But it does show you are willing to be intimate in other ways.