Why do guys find it hard to commit?

This girl has an amazing personality she's cute and funny' she's not what one would call "hot" "gorgeous" but she is really pretty! Average we could say! I like her but I keep putting her to the side because I feel like I can do better looks wise! Ugh I hate that about me like I fell shallow and heart less! But I m just afraid of commiting and than a more attractive girl comes along or one of the girls I know I more attacted to and ill just end up hurting her! What should I do? And talking to some of my guy friends they tell me they go trough the same feeling. Always thinking "the grass is greener "

Most Helpful Guy

• Because there's so many gorgeous women out there, the moment you get married and think you have the hottest wife in the world, down the street passes by an even hotter one. And then regret it being married, and not being able to chase that hottie down. Sounds fucked up but it goes a little bit like that.

What Girls Said 3

• I was guilty of this. Not looking for better looking guys, but just ones that suited me more. Honestly, it's not worth committing unless you're sure about the girl.

• Correction: Douche bags find it hard to commute.

• you will never find true love
    beauty comes from the inside
    God is watching
    you will learn your lessons.

What Guys Said 3

• we always want something better.

• I wanted one cutie and few days later a even better cutie!! fuuu. now I got nothing :p

• The desire to feel free.