Are long distance relationships worth a try?

If both people were in school in different places is a long distance relationship going to work? Or is it not even worth it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey hey hey. The question for me. It is worth the try, but involves. Lot of commitement from both parts. Be sure that he's what you want before you invest what you have on that kind o relationship. I am currently dating long distance, different countries.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• If the distance is great enough that it would be difficult to get together on free weekends, then I would say no, the relationship is not worth a try.

• It is worth it for me and my girlfriend, but we are in our thirties, and have the money to visit each other. If you can't visit, then it can be very hard to keep it up.

What Girls Said 1

• Lol no they are a pain in the ass. Why not do fun stuff on your free time. And if you are going to college and stuff then definitely no , you are ruining your first term