Guy wants to go to the beach on 4th date? is that a red flag?

So I've been on 3 dates with this guy. He offered to go to the beach next week. is that a red flag? He just moved to my state and he has never been to the beach here.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no red flag here. He is just trying to plan a fun date, and possibly have it not bankrupt him in the process.

I don't get how you women see so many red flags when there aren't any, and miss all of the red flags that you should spot. I guess women must be colorblind or something. Maybe we should put numbers the flags instead?

What Guys Said 6

• No; I'm failing to understand why this would even be considered a red flag?

If a guy's never been to the beach, wouldn't he want to try it out?

• Not a red flag, but can be awkward if you aren't comfortable wearing a skimpy bathing suit around him yet.

• ok so he has suggested going to a beach for your 4th date, how exactly is this a red flag? would you rather he invite you round his and give you loads of alcohol to try and get you drunk?
    beach, cinema, restaurant, picnic, coffee house, walk in the park, these are all normal date ideas.

• Perhaps not a red flag, but if you go with him and he asks you for something you dont want to give him, then say... Bye!

• Why would it be a red flag? I'm not sure I get it.

• How is that a red flag?

What Girls Said 1

• No, not at all..
    It's not like he's inviting you to his place or to a bar to get wasted.
    He is new to the area and wants to explore place (s) that are of interest to him.
    He thought a beach date would be fun.
    How would that be a red flag?
    Go enjoy yourself and have fun!