If a girl had to break up with you how would you want her to do it?

i want to break up with my boyfriend but i dont want to hurthim while doing it. yeah i know tough luck but is it bad to not break up with him if you dont feel the same way anymore?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not tough luck. If you're not happy, break up. Honest, definite and to the point is how i would want it.
    Just so you know... if he still wants to be in the relationship then there is no way of doing it without hurting him. Break ups are not easy.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm afraid he will be hurt, at least a little.

• any ideas on how i can do it in the least painful way?

• If you think he's not a jerk and a good man, tell him so. If you want him to find love with a woman who can love him back, tell him so.

• May both of you find happiness in love, if not in each other's arms, then in the arms of lovers who can bring you happiness.

• I would want her too do it as harshly as she could

• Not in the middle of a park the same day I got hit by a car...

• There is nothing easy with breaking up, and there is NO way to make it feel better for either party involved.

I would want my GF to tell me up front, and definitely not through word of mouth or IM/text...

What Girls Said 2

• Its better to break up with him now, instead of leading him on. Just make sure you break up face to face :)

• To his face and honestly. Don't best around the bush