I met this guy over text and I think he might be using me for text sex. What do you think?

I met this guy over text. My friend who recently moved to California posted a Merry Christmas post on Instagram and I commented something stupid. I don't even remember what I said. This guy who she was friends with in California commented too and we began talking. We got along pretty well and soon after he asked for my number and we started texting. We talked for months and never met each other until he came to visit me in Texas. I live out in the middle of nowhere and he came only to see me. We had been flirting for some time and he repeatedly said how much he wanted to sleep with me and be my boyfriend. When he came down to see me he started "making moves" I guess. We never actually slept together but he still sexts me. But then he posted on Insta about his new girlfriend. He's still saying how much he loves me and wants to get I my pants because I'm just so beautiful. But I don't know if he's being sincere.

Thoughts?

• He's using you.
  • He's sincere.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• any guy who sexts a girl is a pig and should never be trusted to be in a serious relationship unless he only does that when you are married. if he's doing it to you he most likely is doing to many more. don't waste your time on douches find a real man.

• He sounds immature and unappealing.