r asian girls too desperate for white guys? asian girls are encouraged to answer?

they r like a cheap meal for white guys. they don't even look at the Asian guys. they r always looking for white guys. they go to a club with boyfriend but after sometime she gets snatched by a white guy. her boyfriend can't do anything but just watch the romance between his girlfriend and the white guy. is it the Asian boys weakness or the Asian girl's or the white guys strength that win the Asian girls from the Asian boys? WHAT COULD BE THE REASON?

IT GOES THE SAME WITH WHITE GIRLS N BLACK GUYS. WHITE GIRLS ALWAYS PREFER BLACK DUDES. WHTAT COULD BE THE REASON?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am Asian and I am not desperate for white guys..
    In fact, I don't date whites even they invited me to go out for a date/hangout with them because I don't see them attractive to my eyes even I'm here in Canada.. But it doesn't mean I hate them... I just prefer non-western guys (and for me, it doesn't have something to do with weakness or strength.. It has something to do with beliefs, values, culture, behavior and most of all, attractiveness)..
    and ofcourse, this vary from every person whether Asian girls or not.. I have known one Asian girl, she prefer to have baby with a white guy but she wants Asian guy to be her lover/partner/husband for life.. lol

What Girls Said 3

• Well I like people who are different from me so I wouldn't go for someone who had either of my races. That's just what I prefer. It all depends but usually same ethnicities tend to stick with the same race

• 0|0
    • i want your opinion in detail

• White means right in chinese... look it up

What Guys Said 2

• Okay, glad you asked that question.

I disagree with you it's just Asians. You see, when a person is first-generation from somewhere else and they move to a country where English isn't their first language, they're not as well-grounded socially as me, or someone else who has been born in our native country. So, take even a French girl, or a Spanish or any, if they're moving to some place by 15 or so, they'll have some trouble at first, for getting used to the culture and language - so by this token, they're just getting to know it and they don't have the same way of approaching guys as other girls do.

Now, take an Asian girl born and who hasn't moved and let us assume her parents are also born in the native country and haven't moved either, they'll be familiar with culture and they'll behave as any other white person who was born in his/her native country. It's a lot of emotional stress moving countries, so they tend to be lost or insecure or stressed out, so they tend to be more open to the possibility of friends or relationships than others.

• Asian guy deseperate for white girl here. It's just the way it is bro.

• Asian guys r desparate for white guys

• Yeah, but for me, it depends what kind of white guy.