Im 6'2, generally speaking, how tall can I date?

I know people are gonna say that it depends on the women and NO SHIT IT DEPENDS ON THE WOMEN, but stereotypically/generally speaking at what height is a women gonna want someone taller than 6'2"

the question was how tall can i date... meaning at what height does a girl say that 6'2" is probably too short? i was kinda guessing 5-10" was probably the height when a girl would want someone who is taller than 6'2"

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'9" and I just want someone my height or taller... so you're perfect :) haha

What Girls Said 7

• I'm 4'11", and I have no height preference. I like tall guys lol. I think most girls would be fine with that height unless they are taller than you which is rare.

• Any girl. There's no set rules for height.

• Any girl really, but personally, my rule is that the guy has to be taller than me.

• Most girls want a guy your height. Unless they're so short that they have to climb a latter to talk to you

• 5"7 here. And if say your just fine

• HOLLLY SHIT IM ONLY 4'11

• Girls love tall guys. I specifically like guys who are higher than 5'10, even though I am myself 5'3

What Guys Said 5

• Women tend to "trade up", say, socio-economically higher statuses, older-aged-men, men who are a few inches to half a foot taller then themselves - that is all typical. However, being 6'2, this doesn't mean you can't date a 5'0 who doesn't want a man higher than say 5'5.

Ask any woman to describe you Mr. Right, you're going to see unrealistic expectations and yet, they'll date a guy who doesn't even come close. My point is, the ideal man and the actual man women date are completely different, it just shows how irrational most people are, even guys. So, when you show concern about who would date a 6'2 man, the answer is ANYBODY, why you ask? Because, women don't know they want a man until they get to know him, so it's for a great part - behavioural. I bet you anything I can date a girl 5 inches taller than I am if I just say the right things and act the right way - though, if you ask her before she met me, she'll tell you she wants a person matching her height or more etc.

• Wait, are you saying taller than 6'2", or 6'2" which is you? :)

You can actually look online, on Match. com. You can see their height preferences.

6'2" is not too tall. I would say offhand that that's an optimum height for a guy, for any gal 5'5" or taller.

And when women get tall, the height differential matters less. He doesn't have to be "At least" X-amount of inches taller than she for her ideal measure. A gal who's 6'0" will be happy with a guy at 6'2".

You pretty much have all available options. I would say at 6'2", you wouldn't want to be too bulky or fat if you're looking for "spinners" (girls who are 5'3" or less). But otherwise, you're at an optimal height, being 6'1"-6'2".

• I'd say from a range of 5'5-5'11 maybe 6ft but that's very tall for a girl. You don't have anything to worry about, pretty much all girls like tall guys

• I'm 5'6". Ideally my partner should be 5'5" - 5'8"

• The taller a girl gets, the harder it is to find a man that is taller than herself. So you can probably date up to 6 foot fairly easily.