How do I find a guy so we can be like the "overly attached couple"?

Other friends?

What do you mean?

Serious question btw.

Most Helpful Guy

• Find a guy that is clingy, touchy-feely and will put you in the centre of his life. (:
    Only guys like that will be overly attached with their girls.

But clingy girls tend to be easily hurt as their more emotionally sensitive than other kinds of girls, so please becareful as there are a plethora of dickheads out there with the sole intention of using you just for sex.

What Guys Said 5

• You have to find the answer for that yourself. Only thing I can say is that, please get to know a guy fully before you get over attached to him. This will save you a lot of emotional pain. But it really depends on individual choices.

• Message me! I'll talk to you anytime

• I had to get rid of this behavior and now a girl is askung for this. lol

• Be with me then!

• Find a guy with no life

What Girls Said 2

• why do you want to be the overly attached couple? You just need to find someone with the same need to be emotionally reliant on another human. Look for guys who have been dumped because they were too clingy, stalkers, insecure men who don't get many dates and would never do anything to lose the woman they have some how pulled. I think you need to do some long hard thinking about why you want this...

• Lucky for you, it seems a lot of guys these days are clingy lol. Your best bet is to find him on the internet.