How do I stop getting attached to one guy who I barely know but am attracted to so easily?

Like I'll focus on one and ignore the other even though I barely know any of them.
I thought I could talk to multiple guys I have interest in all at once but it's hard to evenly distribute my time and feelings.

I always end up committing to just one (usually the one I'm most drawn to by looks) and spend all my time trying to get the guy only to find he just wants to be friends!

If the guy is good looking but not hot I can control myself and not get too attached so easily. Things usually go well but I usually see these guys as friends because I don't have that lust (sexual attraction) I mean their face is attractive but not in a way I get turned on. I love talking to these guys and I'm hardly ever nervous around them.

Omg so I tried not to get attached and ended up pretty much ignoring him. Like just said hi and talked to other people. We didn't talk really at all

Most Helpful Guy

• Its the same problem faced by most people, when they prioritize the other person's looks over everything else. You just need to keep telling yourself that looks are only temporary, and they fade with age when people become all wrinkly.

I'm not so sure about why the guys would only want to be friends, though. I've given up analyzing this aspect because I myself am considered 'too unattractive' in women's eyes for anything more than friendship. But it doesn't matter to me. Women don't give a crap about me, and I don't give a crap about them either.

Most Helpful Girl

• Try not to include him into your life so soon like make him a side quest. Your own life before you met him should be your priority

What Guys Said 1

• I say be single and mingle

What Girls Said 2

• Distance yourself a little don't make yourself so available

• Date multiple guys who you find very physically attractive

• That'd drive my crazy