Met someone, we clicked instantly, and gave him my number. What now?

At warped tour friday, i met a guy. We were talking for a bit and he seemed really nice, & asking if i was ok bc people who were crowd surfing kept hitting me lol.

Ill just get to the point though, he asked me if i wanted to makeout after we were talking for a bit and I said yes. And it was perfect.

The thing is thats not like me at all, like i would never do anything like that with someone unless i was actually with them. It was just in the moment i guess, and i found him attractive.

Does that make me slutty at all? I hope it doesn't because i have so much respect for myself, and dont wanna be looked at differently.

After the band was done we met up afterwards we were talking and laughing together, and he wanted me to have his number. My phone was dead so he asked and I put my # in his phone.

He also kept staring at me and calling me cute. Been since friday, no text yet? why? Is it normal that guys do this?

He was gonna give me his number but my phone was dead, so he asked for mine and for me to put it in his phone. Is that a good sign? :o

Also thank you to everyone who answers! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• It wouldn't be right to call anyone 'slutty', unless they were actually sluts i the strictest sense. Having said that, I guess you made out with him too soon for your won good, since you describe yourself as having a lot of respect for yourself. Its not about how OTHERS judge you, because even seemingly perfect people get judged over trivial issues. But The very fact that you're ASKING if it was slutty, proves that you yourself aren't completely happy with what you did.

Anyway, coming to the point. If both of you were really into each other (like you have mentioned) and he hasn't texted you since more than 3 days, I'd definitely take that as a negative sign. Its too early to jump to conclusions, but this guy may just be losing interest in you. Unfortunately, you can't even get back to him because you don't have his number. I'd say, just wait and watch, but don't expect to get a text from him. If he texts you, its well and good. If he doesn't, then you just gotta move on.

What Guys Said 8

• I hope he didn't somehow lose your number in his phone! Otherwise you guys may not have a way to get a hold of each other.

• I mean that's kinda unrealistic, I put my name and correct number in haha.

• Yeah the rule is wait exactly 3 days. So maybe he might throw a curveball and do 4.

Quick analysis. He gave you his number. That's a power play. Guys do that to seem cocky and confident. But he couldn't stick with it, and got your number just in case. This guy is new to the pick up game. He's gonna try to experiment his game on you.

• He actually first wanted to give me his number, but of course my phone had to be dead. Hahaha, so then he asked if i could put mine in his phone and I did :P

• thats good start and i hope he will call you soon

• No you are not a slut at all and yes it's a good sign

• Now you wait

• He likes u!! And call or text him as soon as possible!

• Ahhh... this sort of happened to me and then I realised I had the wrong number!

If he has got the number, he will call though, judging by what you said. I reckon within 2 weeks- after than forget about it (sorry) but today, if it was Friday, is way too soon. He could have texted you an hour or so after 'here's my number' or next morning, but now it's too late for that and we wait until weekend maybe.

• Made the question, didn't get any answers, so she left, lol

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, normally I find it a 'good sign' that he asked for your number. You both seemed to click to the sound of the music.
    Although it's only been a few days, don't get alarmed just yet. He may want to set up something for This coming weekend, and is waiting to check his schedule. I always give everyone a chance when I don't know much about them.
    However, if you didn't get his number to text him even a "Hi" then you would of course have to wait for a response on his end. Give it this week and see if he pushes a button. He could at least text his own "Hi, cutie." If you don't hear anything, it's a red flag that he either didn't put your number in his phone like he said he did, has a girl already or isn't dancing to your tune.
    Good luck. xx

• Thanks for your input :) He actually gave me his phone for me to put my number in, so it's definitely in there haha, and if he had a girl already he wouldn't have asked me to lock lips though? Plus he probably wouldn't wanna talk to me again if we met up after the band played. But he did talk to me afterwards and seemed interested in me. So i don't know, guys are just confusing haha

• Aw thanks! You're so sweet! :)

• Thanks, sweetie, so are you... Keeping my fingers crossed... xx

• Maybe he's waiting a few days so he doesn't seem desperate.