Kissing on the first date, is that wrong?

so two nights ago I had my first date with a new boy and I am sorta ashamed to say that we kissed multiple times... if that wrong? please help...

Most Helpful Girl

• Not wrong. Most people kiss on the first date if the feeling is right and they like each other. It's a good sign.

What Guys Said 3

• nahh. I mean it doesn't sound like too big a deal:P but some people have their sacred rules hahaa

• cmon, ya don't need to get scared because of that. kissing is nothing, is even normal for a first encounter.
    If ya liked , why feel ashamed dear?
    keep on, everything shall be ok.
    all luck

• only don't give him a BJ on first or Sex if you don't wanna be a 1N-stand. kissing is good if you feel comfortable with him.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think it's wrong. If it felt right for you don't second guess yourself. There is no rule that says never kiss a guy on the first date, or you have to wait this long before having sex - these are all theories that people assume will guarantee success in their relationship. As long as you didn't jump into his lap and sucked the life out of him lol, and your kisses started of soft and sweet, I think it was an okay start.

• If it feels right for both of you, then I don't see what could possibly be wrong about it.

• it is wrong for me.