I'm so caught up in him but is it worth it?

I have been dating this guy for about 5 months and when we are together i couldn't ask for anything better. We have gone on vacation together. We both make each other so happy for we are both have a fear of commitment. We can go weeks without seeing each other but he still goes on dates with other women but we drift apart but always come back to get other.

He has been really jealous lately about me hanging out with other guys and got mad at me and hasn't talked to me in days. Should I just stick it out and see where it goes or just move on?

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha wow, it's rarely the case that you're both scared of commitment.. it sounds to me like what both of you need is an open relationship. He's either jealous of you because you're having more luck with the guys than he is with girls, or he actually does want commitment. Either you are 100% committed to each other or you break it off completely. Anything in between will always be unfair to one of you - take your pick. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Depends, if you want a relationship then that's the time to get serious with him - if you don't, then don't. Fear of commitment? Then ask yourself, does he make you happy? Some good things require a risk, take that risk, and if it doesn't work out, go back to seeing randoms. You've got nothing to lose from trying, except the fact that you might lose a good catch, or not.

What Girls Said 3

• i think the fact that he thinks he can go out and yet gets angry when you do means that he is one sided, i think you need to move on and just find another guy because tbh he is probably going to break your heart and is a player

• If you both aren't committed, what's the point here? You are both seeing other people..

• No you should NOT stick it out if he gets btchy over stupid stuff like you talking to your friends.