Am I bi sexual? Please help me out?

Hi i'm 13 and I have been having thoughts about women (i'm a girl) I am emotionally attracted to them and sometimes physically. I have never had a 'lesbian experience' as it were. I am also attracted to men aswell.

• bi sexual.
  • straight.
  • bi curious
my birthday is 24/07/00 just to help

Most Helpful Guy

• Well , you're to young to have anything sure about that but, I don't see any problems on it. I have a bi friend, a girl too, and we hang out and talk just as good friends. I would let the years pass, experience come, before decide if you're bi or not.
    Don't worry dear, you will find out. And if ya are, have in mind that there is no problem on that
    All luck

What Guys Said 5

• Its not that simple dear. That is a question that you and only you can answer for yourself. Just know that if you feel you are then there is nothing wrong with you. know that everyone is different and that the world is full of differences. Most of all embrace your own differences because they will make you in to who you want to be. for sake of argument lets say your not well then follow the same advice i gave you.

• What do you think you are, what makes you and only you happy?

• This is a great comment and I know what your saying I just want to make sure i'm right before I tell anyone.

• Well then wait until you are sure take your time there is no rush. Just remember to embrace yourself no mater what form you take.

• You're not bi-sexual until you actually engage in it. Considering your age, you should probably let it rest and continue on with life, worry about it when you're a few years older and if you decide that's what you want to be, then embrace it.

• You're 13, your hormones are just sorting theirselves out. Time'll tell, but it's rather common... Well, in London at least O_o

• Well considering your age You are going through Puberty like me (im 15) and from what you said you do sound a bit bisexual :D I think you should wait a while like a year or two lol :D

• Okay and i'm 14 next week

• Ooo lucky you im 16 in November :D Want any help just ask me I will be happy to help you :D Plus sometimes I need a question or two answering :D lol

• Does it turn you on just looking at other girls? Would you ever date a female?

What Girls Said 4

• You could just be curious but remember that your hormones are acting up. Give it a few years and see if the attraction is still there.

• You are probably just bi curious, and that is a very normal thing to be, at that age.
    Some people do know their sexuality from a very young age, but mostly it takes more experience, to be 100% sure :)

• You're also too young to have any experience anyway. You're in puberty and your hormones are going all crazy right now.. You might just want to wait a year or 2 and see if you're still in the same situation later on.

• Ur 13 your to young to no, I thought I was a lesbian at that age I'm now 22 and I wouldn't dream of going near a girl the thought makes me sick