Good surprise for my man? What Do guys enjoy? LGUYS HELP?

I want to do something special for my man. A little surprise. I have no idea. I wish I could just get him flowers and chocolate. Guys are So hard to get stuff for. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see the problem with flowers and chocolates, at the very least he'll see some humor in it and appreciate the thought. You could always do something along the lines of cooking him a meal, or give him a small trinket that has sentimental value. The poster who suggested that you give him something related to one of his hobbies has a pretty good idea going.

What Guys Said 6

• Role play sex. If you know one of his favorite fantasies, set up a scenario and play it out. It doesn't have to be expensive and elaborate though it can be. Message me and we'll brainstorm.

• get him something in relation to 1 of his hobbies

• Box of cinnamon rolls.

• Food is good :)

• Find something he has casually mentioned he would like to have.

• An Xbox One with Sunset Overdrive is the way to go.

What Girls Said 1

• A cologne with a scent you like. And you can write a cute note saying somethong along the lines of... I wish my bed sheets allways smelled of that. I don't know XD

• Sorry... I am not satisfied with that, maybe: this is the scent my bedsheets should always have.

• This is awesome. Who wouldn't love this?

• Thank you. I actually surprised myself. Mind if I use this on my bf too? :D