Nothing's progressing?!

so I know he likes me for a fact...yet he still doesn't call me or text me often and I just don't know if this is ever going to go anywhere! I don't know what to do because I'm not going to wait forever! please help if you need more info ask.

Most Helpful Girl

• *take the initiative*

Maybe he's not comfortable asking you to go out? Have you already called him first? If you haven't, try calling him, or ask him out instead of waiting for him. Once he's feels everything is stable(?) he'll ask you instead (do you get what I mean? not the best way to put it, sorry)

Maybe then your relationship will spark. :)

I hope things work out.

What Guys Said 2

• He's probably terrified of you rejecting him. If you want to you could try talking to him about it when he gets back.

• If you know he likes you for a fact then he's probably just shy. A lot of guys want the girl to make the first move and sometimes the second and third because they're not sure of themselves or if you like them back

• But if you really like someone wouldn't you take the time to at least send them a text message everyday or at least once every other day........i don't know and well I won't see him till next week because he's going out of town for a couple of days

• He's probably just terrified of being rejected by you

What Girls Said 1

• i'm in this predicament. he likes me but he's just doesn't have the time for a relationship.