I need advice.. All the sudden.. Why... Please what to do?

This guy and i have been seeing for about 6months now and it has been so amazing and we make each other completely happy just not ready for a commitment and Yes we do seem to drift apart sometimes but always find out way back to each other.

He sent me a text telling me his ex recently contacted him and he is confused and needs time to think.

What am I suppose to say to that? I'm so hurt I can't even tell you how bad it hurts!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's what you are supposed to say to that. "We've been doing what we've been doing for six months, and the chick that ended things with you comes back into your life and all of a sudden you don't know what to do? Figure yourself out and don't come back until you have a solid yes or no answer for me. It's either her or me."

That's what you say.

What Guys Said 1

• Tell him to give you a yes/no answer right now, or then you'll start seeing other people.

What Girls Said 0