Girls: Imagine yourself in this situation. What would you think?

Imagine yourself in this situation:

You started dating your boyfriend when you were 17 and you are still together 5 years later at 22 years old

You are absolutely certain you want to be with him forever

However, even though he wants to marry you and you want to marry him, he believes that you should not get married before the age of 26

Would you be alright with waiting until you are 26 or would you want to marry him at 22 because you have already been together for 5 years

• Marry now regardless of age because you have been together 5 years
  • Wait until 26

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be fine waiting til I'm 26 but if I could I would try for now. Its my opinion that it doesn't matter when you get married as long as you love each other. Heck, my parents got married when they were 17 and 18 and they're still together and in love.

What Girls Said 3

• I would probably get engaged at 22 and get married at 26. Enough time to plan the perfect wedding and test each other as a couple, because you can never know what life has prepared for you for the next four years, so be careful not to rush into the marriage. ;)

• i wreckon i can wait another four years for him if i want him to be my forever. the only reason i'd wanted to marry him sooner would be the fear that he might leave during the next four years. but yeah id wait til i was 26

• Wait until 26
    It's simple:)

What Guys Said 0