I think I'm addicted to the idea of finding a guy that wants me for me, I'm going dates after dates with the same result?

Since beginning of this year I've been going on dates, I think it's about 5 guys. I need to stop looking for guys but I don't know how to stop myself anymore I'm in such a habit of talking to a guy n going on a date.. And it just never going anywhere. I just feel more and more empty each time because I either sleep with them or open up about stuff or both which sucks when they turn out to be so not worth it...

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on how far you are taking the idea of a man wanting you for you. I know a lot of women are running around acting like they are entitled to a man that wants her for her. This is likely where you got this idea, but in truth it is utter nonsense. People don't love someone, because of who they are, they love them, because of how that person makes them feel.

All relationships are about compromise. Both people will need to change a little for the person they are with, in order to make the other person happy. Your core values shouldn't change, but you aren't going to find a guy that likes 100% of the things about you, that you are also going to like 100% of the things about him. It might be time to admit some changes are needed in certain areas of your life.

• I honestly appreciate this advice! Youve made me think in a way I wasn't thinking before and I definitely feel there are some changes I must make. You are right :) thank you

• I appreciate that you can tolerate constructive criticism. A lot of people can't.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't waste your time on finding a companion. Just let them come to you and see what happens.

• Yeah you're so right. keep using these online dating websites and I don't think there doing me any good :/

• Just live life and if it happens, it happens. If not, oh well. Just keep on living :)

• Yeah I'm having a really hard time finding a girl to tell you truth. If you ever wanna get into it more feel free to message me sometime. I'd be happy to talk!

• Don't give it up so quick. If they truly wanted to be with you, for you, then sex won't be a priority until they know you feel comfortable with it & they won't pressure you.

What Girls Said 1

• Love comes in an unexpected time. Just enjoy your single life.