Girl I'm messing around said a fling is a little heartless. What does she mean?

This girl that I'm currently messing around were trying to figure out what to call what we were doing. I suggested a summer fling for fun but she said that "even for fun, a fling is a little heartless"

What do you think she means?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to tell her intent without knowing more about her. My guess is that she's more into you than you're into her... and therefore she's likely disappointed that you only think of her as a fling. Meaning... she might have hopes that more would develop from the fun you're having.

Being heartless implies that you're not taking into consideration her feelings, or the feelings of someone else. For example, are either of you in another serious relationship?

That's my best guess. :D

When all else fails, you can ask her. I mean, if you're getting naked then there's not really much you should worry about sharing. You should both be pretty open and vulnerable to each other by now.

~ Robby

What Girls Said 5

• It means a person is cold, has no feelings, does not care much.

• It means she's likes you for more than just sex, and she was hoping you would say something else.

• This girl has developed feelings for you and is hurt by the idea of you two fucking and going your separate ways.

• She probably has deeper feelings for you than you think, and is hurt that you'd refer to what you're doing as "just a fling"

• It means she values herself more than just a romp in the hay for a season. I agree, it sounds very distasteful.

What Guys Said 0