How old where you when you fell in love for the first time?

• 11 or younger
  • 12-15
  • 16-19
  • 20-25
  • 26 or older

Most Helpful Guy

• 18... and it's the type of love you wanna run away from. Unrequited love. It's been a year now. I will do anything for this girl. It's such a long story. I won't even bother telling the details. What's even worse, we live in the same building, different apartments. I've never felt so much pain. I made it clear to her that I will never hurt her. I told her I will never desert her. These were my exact words almost a year ago. A lost has happened since then, I stood by those words, I still stand by those words... I've done a lot for her. I have a feeling she's afraid to commit/get hurt and as a result she remains disinterested and doesn't wanna open up. Its such a huge mess. Misery! Misery! Misery!

• I'm sorry :( I hope it works out, and if it doesn't, you'll find someone worthy :)

What Guys Said 23

• 6 years old.

I can still remember her beautiful, intoxicating scent filling my nostrils after I met her for the first time on the corner store. Although she mostly kept to herself, as if she was in her own boxed-off world. When she finally opened up to me, she was the most beautiful, elegant thing I've ever seen in my life.

thumbs.dreamstime.com/.../...ox-white-11963076.jpg

• I met my first two gfs at the same time when I was 11, they were family friends and my father wanted me to marry them because their family had some political leverage. I broke up with them and the older sister, Maria was the one I was officially married to. My son's 15 now and his wedding's next week. Hope that helped.

• Thanks :) you don't mean you dated them at the same time, right? The wording got a little confusing there.

• Well then. We're done.

• I'm not quite sure I've ever felt love but I'll vote D because I've had a girlfriend in that time period.

• *sigh* Still hasn't happened to me yet and I'm terrified of when it does. Love seems like a really powerful and terrifying experience. You never know when someone is going to tear your heart straight out of your chest and just take it with them for the longest of time.

• I was age 27 she was age 21 we met at a Partial Hospitalization Program
    which i don't recommend meeting people who attend these type
    of programs cause you meet other people who can have more serious
    issues and mental illness than you do me and my ex never got back
    together and we never remain friends just touchy situations there i gave
    more into the relationship than she could give.

• 5 years old. She was a sweet southern girl with freckles and a huge grin. I asked her to marry me. She said yes. We got married under that Carolina oak in the summertime. My sister was the preacher, my faithful collie the best man. Alas, hardly were the vows spoken, that we had a fight! She pushed me in a mud puddle.. and then it was over.
    This is the sad but true story of my first love...

• I was 22. It was terrifying.

• I picked none of those since I have never fell in love and crushes aren't love I have had crushed but never felt love.

• Noticed it around the time I turned 18 and still on love with her after almost 4 years, trying to forget about her.

• 14yo here, a girl came to me
    and we just clicked.

Been together since ^.~

• I was 13, I liked this girl very much. Fell in love with her over the course of a school holiday (I found out that I actually missed her a lot). the sad but true truth is that she passed away in a motor accident just before school started next semester. So I never had a chance with my first love.

• Omg I am so sorry! That's terrible :'(

• Oh wow I'm so sorry!!!

• Thanks, Maybe some higher power had a hand in it to teach me a lesson or something, I can still remember her to this day, and will always remember her :')

• I was 21, fell in love with a girl 2 years younger than me, but she had a lot of emotional baggage and took on other people's emotional baggage and even though she broke it off I'm glad she did

• I was 21, we were together for two years

• i was ten i still love her to this day im 17 but she dosent know i like her much less love her she is perfect

• I was 18. Didn't happen again until 29.

• I have never fallen in love and i never will.

• 19. Tho I'm no longer so sure it was real love.

• 13. she took so long to forget about..

• 14 filler filler what a dumb setup (gag)

• I was 33. It was 9 months ago. My current girlfriend.

• I was a ladies man from early on. Half my Kindergarten class was names Lori and I loved em all and they always came to my b-day parties every year till middle school.

• My first crush was with 8

• I met this little girl when I was twelve years old, and what I loved most she had so much soul.

What Girls Said 24

• 17 years old. It's been a year and a half since I have been broken up with him. But not a single day goes by without me thinking of him. I've never had this feeling of love before, not even with my best friend of 4 years who I dated after him. and the way he looked at me I couldn't even describe in words, let's just say it was the best feeling ever. Every one of my friends and family think that I hate him and I'm just going to keep it that way. Gosh, as irrational and immature as this sounds, I would definitely marry him if I had the chance, he really was something else.

• I said I love you at 16 but I don't think I was really in love until age 20 when I met my sons dad, being pregnant intensified the love and in the end made it hurt much worse. The times I've been hurt I just am like it hurts but nothing compares to the hurt I felt with him, so I'll get over it and my heart will heal with time...

• I was 28... a little less than two years ago...

• I thought I was in love with all my bf's but it wasn't until I was 16 when something stronger hit. Now we have been together 9 years in January :)

• 14 when i fell in love with this guy, since the day we met we video and talk everyday even when we broke up and we still talk everyday now :) we went from like friends to dating to like brother i never had really aha :) His parents and my parents didn't get along that well so it was like romeo and juliet without the dying at the end when we were dating :") hahaha

• I was 21. I wasn't sure if he felt the same way, but he did. :)

• It was back in Otober. I am 17.
    He broke my heart and now I am lost.

• 6 - but that was puppy love.

• 19. (that's all there is to say)

• I was 13 :3 then he dated one if my ex best friends :/

• Most of what u feel is mainly lust so it gets confusing when u feel love you won't know what your feeling it's honestly and great feeling though I feel Lin love when I was 21 with my current bf who treats me like a princess you have a guy that treats u like that I will know what love is

• Still am. We`ve known each other all our lives and our really close. I can`t help but get butterflies when I type this.

• At 16 I thought I was in love, but it was really just a silly crush that didn't end up as I had hoped it would. But hopefully I'll fall in love sometime between the ages of 16-19. :)

• I was 14. He was my first love and yet first heart break.

• I've haven't been in love yet.

• 14 ... my frst time nd it went so far... (nt sex) :p

• I was about 5 and his name was cheesecake.

• I was eleven, crazy and somehow still wonderful story.

• When I was 19. I'm 22 now and still feel the same
    We never dated though :/

• I voted A it's not actually love you know. It was just a stupid infatuation. And I guess I probably would not fall in love with anyone in the near future.

• I'm 27, been in 4 relationships and I've never been in love.

• 15. He was a douche bag :)

• I was 14. I'm 21 now. We're still together and I'm even more in love than I was when I was 14.

• I was 16 and I still love him