Should I not text her for a while?

Over the phone and text I tell my gf I love her. She doesn't say it as much. I always start the conversation. Should i just say goodnight and wait couple of days to text her back? Or wait for her to start the conversation? Girls?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait for a full week, she's going to wonder where you are and etc., then right after 1 week has passed, just say you love her.

What Girls Said 3

• Does your girlfriend act weird around you? If yes, you probably should stop texting for a couple of days.

But if you think everything is fine, maybe she is just not that good in expressing emotions through texting. Also, you always starting the conversation doesn't mean she's not interested in texting with you. Girls like it when guys make the first move. And we just don't want to be annoying.

• What you mean acting weird?

• Like, not talking much, not caring about much things, or implying being single is great, etc.

• LOL I am going to give you bit of wise advice. If you don't want to lose her then do not -not text her for 2 days. If my BF did that to me then we would probably be breaking up the next time we talked. Have a face to face discussion with her about how you feel. Everything else is just playing games.

• Wait for her to come to you. You don't always want to be the one that has to do all the work in the relationship

What Guys Said 1

• There's this girl that's not even my gf but I kik her everyday. You need to to talk to her, maybe she doesn't open like an egg though. You should tell her to text you later. Test it out. See if she really will text you first. If she doesn't then you decide what to do from there. (Sorry I am a boy but I still just wanted to write an opinion on it.)