Out of these 3 potential locations where would you prefer a new guy approach and try and talk to you?

so I recently meet this new girl but finding her behaviour towards me varies in each location I see her in , so wondering if I'm going about things right or if there is some places a girl / young women would feel more comfortable than others when talking to a new guy they didn't really know that much.
so 4 options or places I've talk to her so far
- busy / popular nightclub
- quiet hotel/restaurant sit down bar
- busy / patio of restaurant where she works as a server

so vote for location you'd most like guy to approach you at and explain why you don't like others or thoughs on them

• late at night at busy / popular nightclub
  • quiet hotel/restaurant / bar
  • patio of restaurant when you are working as server
    Vote C
  • patio/restaurant but when off work
    Vote D
  • other please explain
    Vote E

Most Helpful Girl

• Quiet bar/resturant

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• Gym or outdoors like when hiking, dog park etc.

• she does go jogging but doubt I could talk to her then , the town she lives in is really small no gym there but I could see her liking a gym

• not somewhere where she works as a server a different restaurant might work but i'd go for somewhere with more of an atmosphere and activity so that it doesn't get awkward quick but not a nightclub that's too busy and loud you might as well go for another place if you can

What Guys Said 0