Do you think that really pretty woman are shallow? When it comes to attraction in the opposite sex?

I've had some experiences... I mean very pretty woman. 'Head turning type.

It feels hard to pin down exactly their personality...

I see woman always say they're nice. Is this just an appearance?

They don't seem to be very forgiving or kind.

Instead their kindness seems to be a selfish kindness.

They seem to want instant gratification. They don't appear to look deep into another person much.

I am not against looks or personality. I'm talking about weaknesses in a man.

Most Helpful Girl

• People go for their equals, or people they feel they deserve.
    So naturally, a head turning female will go for a head turning male. (Im not saying you are or aren't I dont know what you look like) so what you might be mistaking as rude and cold, might honestly just be a matter of what they find attractive or not.

There are also certain roles women have to play to get who they want.
    We are told and shown that men like a chase. We see our friends who give everything to a guy they like, lose him because he'd rather play a game of "catch the woman" instead of accept what she has to offer.

SO some of us ply th bitch role in order to look hard to get or ungettable.
    So you might be seeing the outcome of that as well.

Hope I helped!

Please check out my most recent question!

What Girls Said 6

• Do you think that really pretty woman are shallow? When it comes to attraction in the opposite sex?
    Yes as I think most people are shallow. Rarely do I see guys approaching gals they find unattractive. In my opinion really pretty gals are no more/less shallow than the guys that approach them.

• I think everyone had the potential to be shallow... Don't think it matters if you're good looking or not.

• it is the ultimate power in this world, being a human being holding power usually leads to corruption.

• innocent until proven guilty

• No, that's a stereotype

What Guys Said 1

• Yes and no. Very attractive women tend to have their choice of men. It doesn't mean that she's dating any of them. In fact their Friday nights could be pathetic because the kind of guys they want aren't talking to them. In general though, if you're an attractive woman, you might have a standard for the guys you date. An attractive woman may feel entitled to have an attractive man. That's because the more attractive you are, the more people tend to kiss your ass

Now, being someone who is friends with some very attractive women, I can tell you that this is not always the case. A lot of times, like I said, the really pretty girls aren't even approached by average guys that they would give a chance. It really depends on who you are dealing with.