Do you find innocent girls attractive? This goes for both boys and girls?

haha question is self-explanatory. Give your reasons for yes or no.

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah, not more than the experienced ones, but they get my attention too. would be stupid to refuse gettin a girl only because of its lack of experience.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, cause they look innocent beats me, but the one i saw was young and purdy woo woo !!!

• Yes I do. Why? Because they act cute, plus I can corrupt them mwahhahah >:D

• Judging from the reactions of my White relatives and friends, they kind of don't. They're young and into bad girls. I've seen many online that do though.

• Absolutely. Super sexy :) love them

• Yes, because they are beautiful little blobs of clay that I want to shape and mold into a amazing sexual creatures who will love and embrace sex for the rest of their adult lives.

What Girls Said 4

• innocent girls tend to be slightly harder to get ins with as they are cautious. cautious girls make for hard prey. guys love competition. they find it hot

• Yeah I do. Even though its subjective

• It depends on what type of inocent because if you mean inexperienced then no

• What do you consider innocent? isn't it equal with Ignorant?

• I consider innocence not being fucked or having performed anything sexual or exposed to big bad world, but not necessarily ignorant hahaha

• Sexual activities are followed by nature and something natural is always considered "good". but as we see innocence in your definition it is avoiding nature or having lack of knowledge about it. So your innocence is unnatural therefore is "bad" and the lack of knowledge about nature means ignorance.