Is this true about dating at university?

Is it true that In Universities in your freshman year a lot of guys aproach you? If you hadn't have boyfriend before and you go to Uni, will you meet a lot of guys?
I will not stay at dorms so I will like to know, and I don't like parties too, so I won't go to parties.

• Yes. In freshman year many guys will approach you.
  • No. Maybe some will, but 90% no.

Most Helpful Guy

• College will expose you to more people with diverse lifestyles, opinions, and appearances. You will have more opportunities to meet new friends and talk to more guys. You can certainly choose to take advantage of this in many capacities. This is because at college you are on your own so you can choose more freely how to spend your time.

• Could not have worded this response any more poorly lol. But thank you for MH.

• The opinion is perfect for me, you're welcome.

What Guys Said 4

• I voted A... plenty of dudes will approach you ur freshman year of college! :-D

• If you make an effort to be involved in campus life (clubs, parties, other organized events), you will get more attention from guys than if you spend most of your time alone. There are other factors to it (physical attractiveness, charisma), but without considering those and looking at the matter just in terms of what you do at college, you will definitely get guys talking to you if you are involved and present in the college.

• If you want to meet the most guys, get naked, show your body off and have sex like its going out of style. Your competitors (other women) will, so if you want to be noticed the most, this is what you do.

• Oh my goossshhhh. Never in my life I will do this, even in another life.

• It depends on you

What Girls Said 2

• That on top of everybody knows your business of who's dating who.

• You're not going to need guys sitting in a corner and saying nothing. You need to be proactive