GIRLS: Why would a girl stare and say this about a guy she rejected?

Alright so there's this girl that rejected me about 2 months ago and I noticed one day she had been looking at me while i was playing basketball I thought maybe she was just looking at my direction or just misinterpreted wrong. However, my friend who was sitting next to her later told me that she was looking at me and that she said that I was sweating hard. Then on another day I was sitting in the same table with her and a group of friends and then she started talking about some guy in front of me and then asked my friend about his Gf. But she would talk about some guy i guess she was interested call him "bae". I don't know what her intention was even though I didn't show it i was still kinda jealous. So my question is what the reason behind her looking at me and saying that? And why would she talk about a guy in front of me? Was she trying to get me jealous and if so why?

I dont get it :(
P. S. I still have some feelings for her

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's the thing. While she did reject you, you aren't all up in her ass or acting sad about it. If you were still showing a level of interest, she would go around will an inflated ego because you want her but can't have her. But it sounds like the opposite is happening. You got rejected, but you aren't acting like a bitch about it. So she could be wondering why you aren't all up in her grill, which is intriguing. Some man advice. You have nothing to lose here. Keep doing what you're doing. In fact, start talking to some other girls and see what her reaction is.

What Girls Said 3

• It could be her curiosity that came into play. A lot of girls I know do that to see the guy's reaction. Sometimes it's not even intentional

• Maybe after she rejected you she started to notice you~ But don't get your hopes up ok?

• i think she's beginning to like you and make you jealous rs (; try flirtin with herrrr

What Guys Said 2

• Same thing happened to me. Its weird man. You show interest, they reject, then freakin stare at you every time you're around.

• Same thing happened to me too. I gave her the finger while she was staring at me. :-P in for answers.