Is this a good first date idea (II)?

I am going to ask out a girl tomorrow. I am thinking about asking her to go for a walk on this nature trial right by my house this weekend.

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats a really awesome way to get a girl running after you! She'll think u r cool and quiet sometimes and u enjoy the outdoors. Then there will b good opportunities to make conversation too. Try and sweet talk her, and see what happens;) oh and pack some snacks!!!
    Have fun!

Most Helpful Guy

• Walks are nice butttt if you run out of things to say about life, then you may not have a good excuse to change subjects or whatever... which begs to say, then, you should end the date. I guess what I'm saying is, you want to pick something that, you can comment on. If you're playing golf, you can say "well this hole (sex comments please, lol) looks interesting" Just remember, you need to have something to resort to, in case you run out of things to say. She's not going to come up with most of the topics, she's probably going to follow your lead

What Girls Said 11

• That actually sounds really good. I'd really like something like that. Just make sure she's the type of girl who would like it too. :)

• If she looks like she enjoys nature, and is a bit earthy, this should be a great idea! I'd love to do that, so she should be happy! :) peace!- Margaret

• I think that would be really cute, and I wish you the best of luck! :D

• Sure! I'd suggest riding bikes on it though!

• Yeah thats a good idea. Good thinking. Us Girls love that nature stuff.

• yessss! i would love that! thats a good idea

• ahh thats sweet.. i think its a really nice idea :) hope it goes well! can u please answer my question :)

• Sounds nice :) As long as there are not many bugs XP

• Yup! That sounds pretty nice, and if she says yes, make it a bit romantic as well. Kiss her when you're alone in the nature trail.

• I think it's a great idea!

• I love that idea! I wish more guys would be creative like you and not settle on the typical "movie date"! Good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• Good idea. Allows for good conversation.

• Not bad but please consider leaving your machete at home.