If a guy can hug his girlfriend to sleep, what does it mean?

so, i am just using my friend's account, i am a girl, so my boyfriend hugs me to sleep and he sleeps very well and deeply. he has been doing that over 1 year. what does that mean? he hugs very very very tightly... sometimes i couldnt breathe... what does it mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• It means he loves being close to you and being affectionate, there is completely nothing wrong with it whatsoever, i know people these days are made to doubt it and think "are they being too clingy?" but who cares what others think... if you enjoy him hugging you too then what's the problem? lol there isn't one.

What Girls Said 3

• It means that he loves hugging you! That is so cute! It means that he is really comfortable, so much so that he can completely fall unconscious, and still love you when you he sleeps :)

• It means that's just his sleeping method

• It means he needs a body pillow?

What Guys Said 1

• It means he's insecure.

An individuals sleeping habits show a great deal about their personality... It reminds me of a child jumping into bed with their parents because their afraid of the boogy man and also makes me think about the frequency in which older individuals, those who no longer care for acceptance and would rather just please themselves, end up splitting beds at night.