Do men really prefer to have sex with women they're dating before relationship?

I met this guy few months ago and honestly, we both liked each other. As a matter of fact, we have good chemistry. First day we met, we just clicked in one snap of a finger. A week after we met, he invited me over to his parents house to meet his parents and I thought it was really weird because we just met. Then, we started sleeping together more often. I don't remember how we got into the conversation about how I started feeling awkward of having sex with him without the "official relationship." He would say, "I wanted to take things slow. I had a bad relationship before and I want to make sure you are not gonna turn out like my ex." (Who, according from him was very jealous and bitchy). Honestly, I was hurt because I had this intuition that he may just using me after all. So I tried to end our dating many times but we always end up getting back together ( either he will call me and say sorry or I will). Also, a month after he invited me over to his family's house then I ended up meeting all of his family and he everybody thought I am his girlfriend which in fact I am not. He would always say that his family really liked me especially his parents and none of his ex's were liked by his parents according from him. So he was pleased about that. To cut everything in short, I am very confused because he introduced me to his whole family, brought me to his job and met his co workers and he calls me baby, but at the same time we are not official. He said that he is finding the right time and to just give him some time. Do anyone of you experienced this? Please help.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly if its been a few months now you may want to just give him an ultimatum give him one day to decide weather he wants you or not if he dose then he makes it official if not you leave to search again for someone new. He can't just string you along hopping he figures it out and from what it seems if he's introduced you to his family and all he will have it pretty easy making his decision. Remember to tell him how you feel be honest and open then tell him to decide. if he just wanted sex he wouldn't go threw all the trouble of introducing you to his family. If he says something like he needs ore time well he's had time now its time for him to make up his mind. During that day no interaction with him really let him think that means no talking, texting, online chating/messaging, calling, mailed letters nun of that. Tell him if you don't hear from him the next day you will assume that means no and you will move on so that way you leave no room for any unanswered questions. Now that's how you get him to figure it out hell it's not like you're engaged or anything.

• honestly the women i have sex with know that it's just sex there is no relationship and that's not bad we're grown ass people sex can just be sex. but he has introduced you to hi family witch is big for a guy.

What Guys Said 4

• look to me any man want to have sex with women my advice to u protect ur body be higher than this and wait until u marry caz when u wait u will know who really want u and who want only ur body... ur brother :)

• First please use more paragraphs this is barley readable.

Second a guy with no worries for the future, would sleep with any woman regardless of his feelings for her.

It is your job as a woman to hold him back till marriage. That is why marriage was invented to protect women, to make sure everyone knew who is allowed to fuck who.

If you follow the 1960s freedom of sexuality doctrine, which is sadly standard today, than you have accept that there will be men who will hump and dump you.

It is your choice to follow the rules that held society together for the last 6000 years or to follow the so called liberation that destabilises society since 1965.

• TL;DR FILLLLLLLLLLLLLER

• i prefer to fuck women any way i can.

What Girls Said 1

• He is telling you what you want to hear so he can continue to have sex with you. He is making too many excuses to not make it official. But that is because he is getting everything he wants without a commitment. Stop having sex with him and see what happens.