Odd question for the girls about guys?

Would you date a guy who wears a bra (36AA). I like to wear one and it really doesn't show so that part would not embarass you

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, if I loved him and cared about him then I wouldn't mind. I might find it a little odd at first, definitely unusual, but if he explained why he liked to wear it and that it was important for him then that's fine. The most important thing is you make somebody comfortable and don't judge in a relationship and whereas he might get a lot of stick from other people about it, he shouldn't and wouldn't get judged by it from me :)

• I guess the underlying reason is that the bra is symbolic with womens lingerie?

• not wanting tg, just have a feminine side. It came as a package with other issues

• That's fine with me :) I hope the issues are nothing bad, as in nothing bad that makes you unhappy. Thank you so much for MH! :)

What Girls Said 18

• Oh no... that's waaaay to girly and feminine for me. If I was into dating someone who wears bra's I'd go for girls. That would honestly get my running for the hills cause I knew a guy who was into cross dressing in girls underwear and the next thing I knew he confessed to me that deep down he thinks he's bisexual.

• I wouldn't know for a little while, but I'd probably be confused/suprised. I mean I don't know if it would cause me to end the relationship, but if there were other issues in the relationship than maybe that would be the marble to make it fall. Overall, though if I liked the guy a lot besides that, I probably wouldn't mind. But yeah.

• that would just get so weird for me ok what? I am sorry but no please leave that one for the girls and you kind of just reminded me of that Austin Powers movie where Austin comes out of the water with a 2 piece bathing suit
    www.propstore.com/product-images/16/17697.jpg
    yea I am sorry but no

• I have a tankini, lol

• hahaha hey for me its usually whatever flows your boat but to date a guy - I am sorry but I am into macho men and I truly hate that at some point so to me it would be awkward to see a guy in a bra

• No, I wouldn't.

• if I have to question your sexulaity... no

• It would be kinda off-putting, but I could get used to it over time. Its like how whenever I'm getting changed my boyfriend will strap my bra on his head and use the cups as ''Flies eyes''. At least your way of using them is the proper method :P

• Thanks. I am quite comfortable wearing a bra as long as no one sees or notices it. That was my greatest fear at first. It seems no one ever notices although Tshirts are something to be careful with

• Panties I can see because of the feel. The bra I don't get.

• Nope nope nope nope nope...

• No but I'm sure ur a lovely person

• um no, i find that quite weird really...
    why do you wear one tho?

• why do you wear a bra? That's what I would need to know before commenting

• I wore panties for years, someone suggested I try a bra to make the feeling complete

• AA cup, fits pretty flat, no obvious cups under my tops, hopefully an unnoticeable fashion accessory :) Would really prefer a more grown up (read fancy) bra with a bit of lace

• you can get little pretty lacey bras, mine are on the larger side and it's very depressing seeing all the lovely tiny little bras, then having to go super-size where they seem to think reinforced scaffolding is required... sucks.

• Its just a personal preference, as to some guys like wearing briefs to boxers. I personally don't think the fact that you wear a bra should change a girls mind about you, especially if she really cares about you

• Thank you, it is just a piece of clothing that makes you comfortable

• exactly :) dont let anyone bring you down about it hun !

• I wore panties for years, someone suggested I try a bra to make the feeling complete... it worked. Thanks for your support

• Does he have man boobs? That = overweight man, so no thanks.

• No i would not…. would you want to date a girl that wears a jock strap?

• Not my cup of tea but if it makes you happy I am sure you will find someone comfortable with it.

• It would be odd but their would have to be really good chemistry in order to surpass the odd idea.

• Like seriously you wear a bra. My answer is a big NO

• I'd say go to the gym and man up a bit/more. I know you won't like my answer. But are you a dude or a girl? Really now. Man boobs are yuck.

• dont have man boobs, just like nice lingerie

• Bahahaha good luck then.

• see profile, lol

What Guys Said 3

• Why... just why?

• I think you'd have to either find a girl that's bisexual/bicurious or someone very open-minded. Girls like guys and aren't typically attracted to feminine things (just like guys aren't attracted to masculine things).

But if it makes you happy, go for it.

I do think it's funny that you're choosing to wear a bra when there was a post a couple days ago full of girls who said they hated wearing one.

• lol, they all seem to hate them. Probably theirs dont fit right

• why do you wear a bra?

• right I know it's a choice but I guess the question is, if you are wearing an aa I presume you don't NEED a bra right? so why the choice? you like the way it looks? it feels? the ultimate point and I think one a lot of women would wonder is, do you have some part of you that actually identifies with cross dressing or something like that

• like are you bisexual?