If I get this girl my life will be complete... help please?

I really like this girl to death and my only focus is to make her my 1st official girlfriend and we have been chatting on whatsapp for a month now, i only saw her once and i searched her until i found her contacts , the progress looks good so long. I won an online cg competition and i told her then the next day she sent me a sweet voice not and i enjoyed listening to it to the point that i showed it to anyone at work. i have never felt like this for anyone else nor being in an open and real relationship that anyone would know and i think she will be the 1st one. Im an introvert and geeky but she just changed my perspective about people and life. I asked her about going for a movie last week and she ended up cancelling coz she was very busy but this Sunday she asked me if i could join her at her church and i said yes to it. The only thing now is that i dont know how to ask her out from this point, tell me how i must go from here coz gag has been helpful in the process, i dont wanna lose her and my fear is that if she denies im gonna crush and i dont want that to happen. i also made an illustration of her photo, she liked it and made it her profile pic on whatsapp.. here is the note she sent to congratulate me www.dropbox.com/.../VN-20140715-WA000.aac

Most Helpful Guy

• I am saying this to help you because you are on your way heartbreak. You need to dial down your intensity level down to like 3. I know where you are coming from because I felt the same way when I was around your age. You're putting way too much into all of this though. You need to slow down and keep your feelings in check. Her congratulating you, and even inviting you to church, mean nothing. They could very well mean that from her point of view, she's treating a friend like a friend. For your sake, you need to control your emotions. Enjoy the time you spend with her, but don't take it as a indicator of interest for something more. Stop thinking that if you get this girl that your life will be complete. All you are doing is putting her on a pedestal that she did not ask to be put on. It's great that you've found someone you have an interest in, but don't let it take over. Enjoy the time you spend with her, but don't let you wanting her as your girlfriend take over you doing the things you enjoy doing without her. Don't fear losing her. Don't fear that if you say no to something, or that you can't go somewhere, that you will lose her. Don't try to be all up in her personal space every minute of everyday. Take a chill pill, slow down, and take things as they come.

• Thanks man, i think this is the type of advice i needed, its more logical and strong. I think if i go this high i will crush so much when it doesn't go my way, sometimes i think of erasing her from my life just because im also scared of this whole situation since its new to me, i feel like i should still get the old me, had nobody to think of, nobody to constantly text with and i was just being me and my pc's but now its changed. I will keep your advice on the line. thanka again

• And just another word of advice. PC's are great and everything, but take up some other hobbies that gets you out of the house and make you happy. It will help with a lot of other things. Take care.

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds pretty positive if she asked you to go to church with her :) But personally I would advise you to wait until youve had about 3 or 4 outings with her before asking her out. I mean, yes you really seem to like her and she may like you but if so far you've only met up once if you ask her out too soon it may be a bit alienating for her and you could both be quite shy in person, which may distance you both. If you both meet up more however and you seem to get along well then go for it! :) From all that youve said she seems to be appreciating all the attention you're giving her and reciprocating your affection :) Good luck!

• If she's inviting you out after canceling a date it means she likes you and wants to go out with you. Church is a big deal for the people that go and they don't just invite anyone. See if she wants to go to lunch after or dinner next weekend

What Guys Said 1

• Just keep asking her out and be nice. I think she'll go out with you.