Is he really into me or am I just wasting my time with a person who'll never care?

I've been in an on and off relationship with a guy I really love for 11 months now. However he wants to keep our relationship secret because he dated me after I broke up with his friend well they weren't that close anyway. The problem is he is a flirt and since our relationship is secret girls throw themselves on him unknowingly, he also lies to me about everything. He broke up with me and after a week he told me he still loves me and I took him back cause I love him. I love him but I don't know if he really means it when he says he loves me he is really confusing

• He loves me and he is lying to me to protect me
  • He is a liar and I should leave him
  • It's messed up I should leave him

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care how "hard" it is to let go. You need to. Do you want to subject yourself to more confusion and hurt? It sounds like he wants the perks and attention of having someone there but not want to commit to it. Keeping a relationship a "secret" essentially means he doesn't wanted to associate himself as someone in a relationship. Someone who is truly right for you won't have to lie and keep secrets. That is NOT the basis of a relationship. That is not for ANY part of the relationship. If you even stick this out any longer and something goes wrong, it's going to be hard for people to feel sorry since you noticed the signs earlier but didn't take any action. You can love someone more than the entire world, but if they're not treating you the same, it's time to get rid of them.

What Guys Said 1

• shit, just leave him. that guys messing up ya life dear

What Girls Said 1

• he wants to keep your relationship a secret? he lies to you and he lets girls throw themselves at him? and you keep taking him back? he says he loves you, but does all these things? i don't think so sweetie.

• Okay thank you but it's kinda hard to let go