What do most high school guys look for in girls?

Pretty simple, what do guys in high school usually look for in a girl. Physically and stuff

Most Helpful Guy

• If I can talk to you like I do with the boys, you're in. Really as long as you take care of yourself and wear flattering, in style clothing you'll be good for looks. You don't need big breasts or a butt, they just need to not look like the back of an IPhone or fat and untoned. Try to show off what you have. Don't wear legging with no butt etc. I know many people that I don't find particularly attractive that are because of their personality. Honestly when it comes to looks there's a perfect look for every guy. Personality is so important though, and that's what you should focus on. Learn to flirt and to take care of yourself, and you'll be good.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't really mind I would like a nice but crazy girlfriend that keeps me on my toes if you know what I mean :D But im the kind of person that couldn't dump and hurt a girls feelings because that would eat away at me :) I don't give two S**** about guys feelings lol

• They're looking for a high school girl dumb enough to fuck. Don't ask what high school guys want, you'll depress yourself.

• They look for her to have a sexy but and boobs (even if not that big) and chose her clothes wisely acts womanly and sometimes acts sexually. And sure she should give them the green light for them to contact her

What Girls Said 0