Am I really that ugly? my boyfirend left me for looks,?

ok my bf left me for some chick that looks like megan fox, he always had a crush on her since we met, which has been 3 YEARS!!!

im so hurt, my mind is soo screwed i can't sleep,... i posted such silly questions!,...

but he left e for looks,... i feel so unattractive an not desirible as a female,.. i dont even want to look in the damn mirrior,..

and this is me in my avatar buy the way,,... please dont be rude or mean i can't take it,...:(

and im sorry to thos im am missunderstanding, it just in some answers when some guys say yes his new gf is sexy or irrestistible it hurts like hell coz he just left me yesterday,... so please forgive my misunderstandings and thank you for yor opt

Most Helpful Guy

• Coupla things girl:

A - Your value as a human being is not dependent on this guy. You've gotta learn to be strong and stand on your own two feet. You define your own value. Capiche?

B - Secondly, you're not ugly. Relax, I'm not just saying that as a pity party to make you feel better. You're like, a legit, actual pretty girl, so I don't know what the hell you're smoking.

C - We can't control other people, but we CAN control who we let into our life. Arm yourself next time, learn to discern superficiality in men and other people. In life, you'll come across all types of human beings, many who only want to be with you in order to get something out of it. Learn to mark these types of people, learn real, palpable human integrity. The better your instinct, the better your life will be.

What Guys Said 26

• to be honest, knowing this I need you to understand something. you are very beautiful, but this woman he left you for is sexy. we humans go for what is a stronger impulse for us or rather an urge. taking this issue from a man's perspective assuming you and this girl are both the same in personality. if you 2 were infront of me and I had to pick between the 2 of you I would pick her because I'd have an intense sexual attraction to her (even though I don't like megan fox, just generalizing her as a sexy woman). I would still know that you are a beautiful wonderful woman but because of the fact that this other woman elicits such a strong sexual response in me, then my instinct is to pursue her over you. you might be very very beautiful, which you are, but I will follow my urges rather than my head.

• im sorry to say this but this didn't help man, my bf of 3 years just left me yesterday,... you made me cry even more,...

• to be honest, these women will last very little because based on observations, men will pursue these women for sex. once they have the sex they wanted they will start to realize that this was not at all what they wanted in a woman. and then guess who the men will start to look for, women like you. I didn't say this to make you feel better but this is also true. at first we will pursue these women for sex, once we realize that the sex was great but it wasn't everything then we realize that a beautiful woman has everything to offer versus a hot girl.

• just to add, im a very sexual person,... i love sex more than anygirl would,... i was open with him about it, and never minded his fantasies, accept the one with my sis loolx,... but overall him leaving me for her made me feel as if im not dsireble as a woman, coz i love sex and i thot he was happy with me too,...

• You're not ugly but apparently she was more attractive than you so he went for her. Just because one girl is more attractive than another doesn't mean the another girl is ugly or really ugly. Plus if he never liked you enough or loved you to stay with you then why dwell over it? Everyone deserves better than that.

• You want a man who wants a woman. Sounds like you had a man who wanted a doll. It could have been anything, people are fickle. You certainly are a very good looking woman. I wonder if you initially picked him for the same reason. As an older guy it sounds like he was just f'ing and I use that word on purpose. Many young people equate good f'ing with a good relationship so when that's gone there is nothing left. Guys also have huge egos at that age and think the grass is greener on the other side. Don't be surprised if you get a late night call from him eventually.

• i didn't date him for looks, i liked him for he was, and however he was,... i guess he didn't feel the same for me,...

• If he left you because of your looks, you need to be super happy a man that shallow and heartless is out of your life.

You didn't have to lift a finger. He's gone!

• Well, you're not necessarily ugly. But chances are, you're not nearly as hot as Megan Fox. So... yeah.

• You're pretty hot. I guess its possible he left for looks, but overall, more men would leave their partner to be with you over looks than vice versa.

Was that really all that was wrong in the relationship?

• I don't know what happend he just left,.. saying he wasn't inlove with me i wasn't enough,... but i did everything he wants, when and wereever he needed,... i just dont know what happend! 3 years and he left me for some chick!

• if you was my girl or woman I would know you are a hell of a lot hotter then they are

• A bit too much makeup for my tastes, but you don't seem ugly.

• if that's you in the photo then no you are very hot!

• I don't mean this offensive but honestly he's an idiot, you look very delicious for cupcakes and milk

Megan Fox has nothing on you and your ex will be missing your tasty treats in no time. Karma will get him

• lol thank i do bake good cupcakes buy the way,... and im not a cupcake in realife im a person hehe

• Do you want an honest opinion? can you take the truth?

• if your gonna be rude then no,.. please dont bothere answering,...

• Tokana has offered an honest opinion and didn't deliver it straight away, but asked you if you would like to hear it, because he understands that you're currently hurt.

You could have just said that you want support now and will take the brutal truth when you feel better.

No need to be a bitch, Asker.

• im sure i made my self clear, and have said it nicely,.. now please stop,... my head is just scewed,.. now stop it,.. thank you

• He obviously wasn't worth it for you then if he just left because he wanted someone else. Would you rather stay in a relationship and have him like other girls or just break it off? It just wasn't meant to be if he left you for that reason

• Thats u in cupcake in ur avatar? I think u look tasty and DELICIOUS. I would eat u out anytime *-*

• lol no im not a cupcake silly hehe,. but i do bake them well,...

• i mean i was blind to his true coloures i couldnt judge him ,...

• No ur not blind. U just dont know anything about the mind of a man juz like what i dont know about women. Whatever i try to preach y'all ladies, most of y'all will ignore it even when i tell the truth from a man perspective myself. Thats what y'all deserve for not listening to meh. Im not saying u but the other silly hurls as an example. Juz be smart and keep ur man in chk instead of letting him on the loose if u really luv him.

• Was this the guy who said he didn't like your nose? I knew there was something wrong with him. I hope you understand this is all on him. He sucks. And even if he didn't, you're worth a lot more than what one silly guy thinks of you.

• Your very pretty girl I'm sorry about your misfortune :) XD

• You're not ugly, I will say that in this picture you look a little disheveled, but that is me 100% of the time and is easily fixed.

• pick a guy that likes you for more than your looks, and not some peanut brain

• First of all believe me you are beautiful MA. Second of all if he left you for some other girl just for her looks then he doesnot deserve you. You deserve a lot better believe me. BE HAPPY. :)

• i dont think your unattractive i just think your man is stupid

• Naaah ur not ugly. He was probably an asshole

• You are looking good. May be he may have a problem with himself.

• If he leaves for looks, then he's not worth a second of the time you wasted on him. We all grow old and ugly and still need somebody by our side we can rely on, without us looking good, isn't it?
    Besides: I'm sure you'd look gorgeous, but I find the make-up in your avatar a bit, well..., unfortunate. Less lipstick, less eyeliner. Stress the natural beauty of your face, don't draw another face onto it - it's a pity, because the original one looks great.

• sorry about the makeup,... i tend to wear some what alot,...

• No need to be sorry. I'm just saying that you have lots of natural beauty you should stress and not cover in paint ;)

• okie thank you, but a lot of people say i have a lot of makeup on,.. so il workon that,...

• Your not ugly. He was just really shallow, and was unable to care about you as a person. After 3 years with someone, looks shouldn't be his main focus. I could understand if you had ballooned up to 500 pounds, but you are clearly attractive enough that he has no excuse to complain about looks being the reason for the breakup.

• You're beautiful and I certainly wouldn't dump you for your looks.

• thank you, this gives me hope for my next relationship,... not sure if it makes sense though,...

• sorry i can't say,.. im just a little confued atm,... but thanks for your answer

• You're welcome.

• You're a good looking girl, but if she looked like Megan Fox she looked "really" good. Girls leave guys for better guys all the time. It's human nature don't take it personal.

• so what will the next guy i date will leave me foe someone better? is that gonna happen again,... what not to take personal,...

• well he left me someone better, now tears will roll down my eyes now,... but thanks,...

• It's only normal to feel sad. On future dates place more emphasis on finding someone with good morals.

• no you're hot

What Girls Said 12

• I was gonna sympathise with you, considering it's the same douchebag that told you your nose was ugly or something.

But after reading how you respond to people here, I'm not inclined to offer a shoulder to cry on anymore. Way to be a bitch to everyone who cared enough to comment.

He probably left you because you're a drama queen, who requires constant praise of her looks, not because some other girl was pretty.
    Literally, every single comment that doesn't say you're beautiful you feel is an attack on you.

Jesus Christ, lady, get over yourself.

• ohh dear please dont judge me,. its not like that, i really didn't mean it, i read you answer again and iv misunderstood,... im sorry,.. i dont want to seem ugly like that coz im nowere near like that,..

• He's a douchebag, end of. There are far prettier girls than myself on this website alone, but I'm not gonna get mad over it.

What matters is that you no longer have to deal with a superficial piece of shit, who only cared about looks.

• thanks but im not angry, im hurt and saddend buy this,...

• Your ex is an idiot. You're not ugly. We all post silly questions, and I bet you're in a lot of pain. But use this question as a "how can I look so hot he'll wish he never left me" :)

In my opinion, tone down your eye make up just a tad. You've got beautiful, striking features, exaggerate them with make up, don't hide them! Something like this would be perfect for your face: www.weddingomania.com/.../...as-for-a-bride-14.jpg

Just a little less on the bottom, little more on the top. Look at it like this; you'll be stunning with less make up and she'll be caking it on with a trowel to look like Megan Fox :)

His loss hun.

• If he left you for your looks he's shallow and a dick and obviously couldn't see into who you are because how a person sees someone is by their personality. If they like you then you seem more attractive to them then if he doesn't. And some guys just look for better options or for someone he can show of and make his friends jealous.

Grow some confidence because that is the key to bringing out more beauty in yourself and the more confidence you show the more people will attract to you

• Are you absolutely sure this has to do with looks? Given how you look in your picture, I find it weird that he'd leave "for looks".
    Moreover, you said he had a crush on her before you started dating, perhaps he decided to act on that crush?

Either way : you are pretty, undeniably so, and the fact that he left you, no matter his reasons, doesn't change a thing.
    Chin up, build yourself back again and you'll be ok :)
    Best of luck :)

• You're really beautiful! He just left you cause you're too awesome :3 Plus now you can find a better guy :D

• Don't base your self-worth on what men think of you, please. You're beautiful.

• Your eyeliner is a little over the top! You have the BEST natural features though, your eyes and especially your lips are gorgeous! You'd look super super hot with your hair done and less eyeliner :D

• I think I read one of your earlier questions about your douche bag of a boyfriend who likes Megan Fox. First of all Megan Fox is a whore. Second of all your ex boyfriend is a man whore. Third of all he is not worth it. You're a fit beautiful woman. He is a pawn. Find your king because you deserve better than a decoy like him to slow you down. Keep your head up and find someone new.

• You're good. don't think about it. you can't change a man's desire when he's naive enough to fall in love. and you shouldn't become her girlfriend if you already knew he likes someone else.

• You're very pretty. If that's the only reason he broke up with you he'll regret it eventually.

• you're quite beautiful, his loss. ;)

• Well her hotness must've been deo steaming that his 3 years relationship for you, was all trash.

• who ever you are, seriously man, thats just vain,... i bet you dont even have a bf,... as ugly as you sound,.

• It's okay. He's a loser. There will always be prettier girls, if he's in it for the looks, no relationship will ever last with him. Soon hell realize looks doesn't feed emotional and generally need. He will need a deeper connection and will long for it

• Emotional and mentally need*