Why do men never want to take me out?

I haven't had any form of bf at all in 2 years now? All men seem to want to do is come over. So I say no. Not many seem to want to spend money , not saying it's all about money but I think a man should take a woman out. I don't really talk to many men I don't no if it's me? I do get a lot of attention but all men seem to want is sex and not get to no me just come round and get it. I'm not that kind of woman that does that stuff I have a lot of self respect.

Just to add I do not dress like I am in the picture in life I was going to a Halloween party

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Is that you in your avi?
    If so, then it's the way you dress.

• ok, I've noticed this in both men and women. I call it the sexual response. the sexual response goes like this: we humans go for what is a stronger impulse for us or rather an urge. taking this issue from a man's perspective assuming you (the sexy/hot girl) and (a beautiful girl) are both the same in personality. if you 2 were infront of me and I had to pick between the 2 of you, I would pick you instead of her because I'd have an intense sexual attraction to you (even though I don't like you in that way, just generalizing you as a sexy woman). I would still know that the other woman is a beautiful wonderful woman but because of the fact that this you elicits such a strong sexual response in me, then my instinct is to pursue you over her. you might be looking for a relationship, which you are, but I will follow my urges rather than my head. and if I see a sexy woman my one and only response is sex. if I see a beautiful woman then my thought is, oh she's beautiful, and walk away.

• I don't dress like that in life I was going to a Halloween party

• right, and that's wonderful but being hot/sexy with a good personality is not good because men only care about the sex and they will try to take advantage because of this. keep being a wonderful woman and I know that you will find the man of your dreams, and he will sweep you off your feet.

• maybe you're just not putting yourself out there enough

• Maybe it's the duckface.

• Tone down the makeup and wear less revealing clothing, you have a big bust so men are going to see that first. Try not to have a bitchy attitude or be snobby. Also guys may be intimated by your looks and the good guys may not approach you so try to dress more of a everyday look.

• if that's you in your picture, then I'm afraid your cursed. You are as hot as possible. Any guy who meets you will immediately think of sex and will find it entirely out of their control to think of anything else.

• I would think you come across as a very sexual person to the men you have been meeting. Maybe the places you meet them have an impact on this as well. Maybe if you were to find some fellow at a bookstore or coffee shop the general attitude may be a bit different. Also how you sense of style is and body language may impact the type of attention you're getting.

• Assuming that's your photo, if you present yourself a certain way, you can expect a guy to approach you a certain way. Be the change you want to see.

• You dress like that and you think of a guy who can spend on you? Well then im sorry to tell you that most guys would be more attracted to you sexually and thats all... chilling out, we prefer girls with self respect, brains and humour.

What Girls Said 3

• it would be really easy to say the reason is because of how you dress... but guys treat girls who dress conservatively the same way. its 2014, there are a lot of guys who are asking girls to come over and chill instead of a normal date. it can happen to girls no matter how slutty you appear or how classy and elegant you appear.

• yes if you dress like that, men think about sex. But really it is mostly the guys you are choosing or attracting over to you.

• Its the way you dress, they think just hump and dump

• Then post a picture so we can see you without looking like that