What would you do if you figured out your significant other had a sex change?

What if you were married and your spouse told you, he/her was once another gender and been lying to you, would you dump them or continue the relationship?

I was discussing this at work earlier today, my answer was to break up with them, I just can't picture myself being affectionate with them with what I know now.

Most Helpful Guy

• That is something that I would need to know before wanting to go out with them at all. Because that is a major deal breaker for me, not just because I am uncomfortable with the prospect of a sex change, but because I want kids one day.

What Guys Said 2

• Let the person go. If they can't tell you, many oter things could have been kept from you. And who knows how fake the person has been just to please you?

• I would hate them for the rest of my life. That is at least as bad as some forms of rape. I would take my stuff and leave my area, and try to build a new life with a blank slate, where no one knew about my past.

What Girls Said 1

• That's a big lie, so I would dump him/her.