Nervous for second date, what do we talk about?

On our first date we had a few sciences which i quickly filled regurgitating anything possible from the top of my brain, so I feel now for the second date we have even less to discuss, what do we talk about? help me.

Most Helpful Guy

• The best way to avoid a silent date is by talking about something you have a lot of knowledge about. I talk about myself. By talking about myself I dont wander into bumpy subjects and I have a lot to say. My talking about myself I can also give my partner chances to jump in. Lets say I talk about the mess my friends made when they came over and the time I spent cleaning up. My partner has plenty of opportunities to jump in and talk about herself. She could talk about what she did with her friends, or things that make her mad, or even the worst parts of having to clean.

What Guys Said 3

• Ah, there is endless stuff to talk about. talk about travel or food. Ask him his favorite sport. You must have talked about other things too last time that you can explore more.

Best way to keep a conversation going is just ask him about himself and look interested and smile at him the whole time... he will just do all the talking and think, "wow, she finds me so interesting" Works like a charm

• haha hate awks dates like this, go on a date where there's less talking involved such as the cinemas or something, because if you feel pressured into talking about stuff, are you really gna enjoy the date? no! maybe just have a drink or two together to loosen up abit and your more relaxed to open up to each other, then talk about fun stuff to get to know each other like " if you were a girl for a day what 2 things would you do first" its fun and good way to get to know each other

• Have a drink or two to help loosen up the tongue a bit, so that you don't have to think about it as much.

What Girls Said 1

• It depends. Find out what he wants to do in life, what activities and sports he enjoys, what his favorite pastime is, and talk about that. Maybe a movie you've seen and really liked, a trip you made, a life lesson you learned, your objectives & interests, etc. It's easy to talk with guys, but maybe you feel awkward because you're attracted to him. Don't be nervous, just be yourself and relax, maybe have a beer b4, but don't drink too much.