When a guy tells a girls she is cute?

Does it means he wants to frick frack or does he mean I look like twelve?
This always bugged me, how is cute being perceived really?

Most Helpful Guy

• Baby face or have a nice perrty face that can't be resiust cuz its soooo fawken attractive and adorable.

What Guys Said 6

• My frick fracking days are pretty much behind me, but since i am reportedly still alive i do look...

When i say cute it is a combo of sweet sexiness, sass, athleticism and outright good looks. Plus it's a bonus if when i say hi she doesn't throw up all over my shoes.

When i was your age, cute from a guy's standpoint more or less meant attractive, as in yeah maybe i'd like to go out with her. I gather that when girls used it toward guys they meant it more aggressive, as in 'i'd do him'.

At your age i have no clue what it means, but comparing you to a 12 yo probably isn't part of the equation.

• When a girl calls me cute I feel like it's a way of saying "your ugly" in a nice way. Like she doesn't have anything good to say about me so she calls me cute.

• Lol exactly my thoughts

• But like FOR ME, PERSONALLY, when I call a guy cute, then he is cute, which means 9/10 would bang lol!

• I don't call guys cute all the time, some occasions, when the guy is ACTUALLY REALLY cute!
      But for girls it's different, every girl is cute, girls get called cute a lot, so it's not that special..

• cute means your charming

• It means you look cute.

• It means that she is attractive

• it means you look like his little sister

What Girls Said 3

• What is frick frack? Being called cute is a good thing. You're attractive but not on some p*rn star all they can think of is sex type way.

• Frick frack is sexual acts lol, it's just a funny way to say it, that's all.

• It means you're cute/pretty. And you're on his mind in one way or another.

• Being called 'cute' is definitely a good thing, I know it can sound weird sometimes but honestly there's nothing to worry about.