I need help on approaching girls any help for a science geek?

Yea I need help big time. Well I don't know why but I have a real hard time going up to a girl and talking to her. I have like zero experience with girls. never dated or girlfriend you know the rest of the story. in highschool I was that smart kid at the end of the class that no girl thought I existed but now I'm in college and in class I'm one of the people that talk the most. Like answer question give my opinion on stuff and sometime have a friendly argument and so on. I always make my friends laugh that at the end of the day our heads hurt cause of laughing too much. I always hear to be yourself but myself is a huge physics geek and theirs no way that ima change that cause I love it. I don't know I have no problem going up and making speeches or presenting whatever but when they say go up to her and say hi I'm like sht. lol I know that you can start a conversation about anything so I'm not worried about what to say and who cares if she rejects. if Im just able to go up and say hi that is a huge win for me and you know one down like 3 million more to go so yea lol. What to do what to do. I dress nice I walk with confidence and I have been told that I dont look like the type of guy that is a science geek. my friends get mad that I dont have a girlfriend. they always say that girls would to be with me. anyway any advice

Most Helpful Girl

• My best advice is to not overthink. The more you overthink the more likely you're going to talk yourself out of it

What Girls Said 2

• Starting a conversation is easy with a girl... so u wanna practice a conversation with me so you'll get used too it are up for it? (:

• If you can make a girl laugh, then you just hit first, second AND third base :D

What Guys Said 1